Sunday, June 14, 2009

Chapter Two - Part 7


Kilo shifted in his chair somewhat to allow for the camera to view his profile a little more and reverted back to his former methods, "Watch what you say now Kid... the way I helped structure these meetings with others are to basically maneuver the subject into agreeing to the escape by limiting their choices."

"You are my real brother and you can choose... whatever. If you do decide to remain here I can fix it where you will be rapidly promoted, and you do have the chops to pull it off. Just know at some juncture you will have to do things you might not want to do like... possibly, kill your brother." Again, I focused strictly on his eyes.

I didn't have a response to his comment, with or without the cameras "on", he continued, "Kid, all I want from you now is to understand the basic direction of my intentions and that is basically, to keep you as safe as possible for as long as possible and always provide you with an out."

"I am setting certain things up so if you do decide to stay you will still have options even after I am gone which won't be for a little while in either case. Think about what I've said, we'll have more meets soon with the cameras disabled."

No comments:

Post a Comment